Monday, January 13, 2014

Feast of St. Hillary, 2014

Praised Be Jesus Christ!

     As promised, I am beginning to post again on this pilgrimage blog. I cannot deny it to all those who are now requesting it, to all those who have so generously pledged the support of their prayers. For those of you who do not know, this past Tuesday, January 7, LifeSiteNews.com published an article about my pilgrimage. It was well written and expressed very faithfully my own thinking about the state of the Church and of the world. As a result, a large number of Life Site's readers responded and wrote to me directly, and I have promised them all that I would do this today. So here it is.
     For today's post I will keep it simple. I arrived in Phoenix, Arizona a couple of days ago. Yesterday I walked to the first shrine in the Phoenix area: the Perpetual Adoration Chapel of St. Peregrine in Mesa.



     Well, the above empty space represents a photo of the shrine chapel, but the blog site has given me no easy way to figure out how to post the picture. So that's it for today! Perhaps I'll figure it out tomorrow sometime....perhaps not. Now I'm beginning to remember why I stopped posting on this blog so many months ago....

4 comments:

  1. We remember you in our prayers, we and our family are inspired by your action to pray.....May Our Lady be with you and keep you safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you! God protect you! Keeping you in my prayers and I thank you for doing what I can not do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings from Fort Lauderdale, I have share your story with those around me. Have you read the writings of Luisa Picarreta about the Divine Will?. Thanks for doing reparation and filling that void with your acts.

    ReplyDelete